Saturday, 31 December 2016

Out with the Old, In with the New

Just to wish a Happy New Year to all readers of The Dragonhunter Diaries. 2016 ends and 2017 begins; a new year, a new start. Having upped sticks and moved house just before Christmas, I'm making a new start meself, so Dragonhunter Diaries finally comes to an end after six glorious years.

I haven't moved too far so will still visit some of my old haunts, but I'll be seeking out new regular sites to watch; the likes of Burdon Moor and Kibblesworth will be easier to get to so aim to spend more time getting better acquainted with their Odonata rather than just an annual visit.

So a big Thanks to all for looking in, reading and commenting; I'll post a link to my new blogsite here when it's up and running.

Bye for now :-)

3 comments:

  1. All the best Alan. Thoroughly enjoyed your posting on here over the years and looking forward to your new blog. Keep fit mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes for the move Alan. I have enjoyed your blog and I hope to bump into you again some time in 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers folks, settling in now, looking forward to exploring my new surroundings, will be blogging again soon 😀

    ReplyDelete