Tuesday, 12 November 2013

They Think it's All Over . . . . .

. . . . . It Is Now.

Yip I think it's time to declare the 2013 DragonHunting season over, another week and a half passed by without me getting out anywhere. The only chance I had to get out was last Thursday and lo and behold despite the promised sunshine, the afternoon was cold, wet and windy so I didn't bother.

Too much on at the minute to do a proper season review, but I'll do one as soon as am able. Meantime thanks for looking in and for all the comments over the summer, it's nice to know there are a few like-minded souls out there.

'Til next time . . . . . . .
  


4 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed following your fortunes Dragonhunting. The thought of that first Large red will keep me going over the coming bleak and cold months.
    I hope I might bump into you at the Central Library soon and i'll put the info on your show on my blog soon. Looking forward to seeing the ink and watercolour Dragonflies "in the flesh".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers John, hope you're not disappointed. We're putting the pictures up next thursday so the show will be up and running by early afternoon. My mate Bob is doing most of the floor-walking but I'll try and let you know in advance when I'll be in attendance.

      Delete
  2. Good season :) hope the next one is as good :0 im sure it will be. Good luck with the show :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aye there's been some cracking highlights, if next year comes anywhere near it'll be a good 'un :)

      Delete